Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Today we're announcing kube-spawn v0.3.0.
This is a release containing code refactoring, bug fixes and improved documentation. The main points are:
- Refactor kube-spawn
- Add back the
- Use Flatcar Linux as base image
- Support Kubernetes 1.10 & 1.11
- Support CNI plugins like flannel, calico, canal
- Fix bugs regarding storage pool management
- Add more error handlings
- Improve various documentations
Today we're announcing kube-spawn v0.2.1.
This is a minor release containing improved documentation, fixes and new features. The main points are:
- fix development workflow and its documentation
- fix kubeadm TLS usage on version >= 1.9
- new logos
Today we're announcing kube-spawn v0.2.0.
It includes improved documentation, fixes and new features. The main points are:
- ability to run multiple Kubernetes clusters simulaneously
- CLI commands refactored
- support for rktlet
- improved user documentation for installation, usage and troubleshooting
- vagrant environment for testing was fixed
- clearer error messages
- users should start from a clean
/var/lib/kube-spawnas the format changed in this version.
Today we're announcing kube-spawn v0.1.0.
This is an initial release of
kube-spawn. It includes binaries such as
kube-spawncreates a multi-node Kubernetes cluster with commands:
setup: spawns a cluster of multiple nspawn containers
init: initializes a Kubernetes cluster with the help of kubeadm
up: does 3 steps together: downloads a Container Linux raw image with
machinectl pull-raw, does
setupas well as
kube-spawn-runcis a wrapper around
runcto insert the
cnispawnis a small CLI tool for spawning containers within a network namespace
For more details please see the README.