Hi 👋, they call me David Kiragu Mwaura 😄
- I am growing bioinformatician with a responsibility of a research assistant at Institute of Primate Research. Due to my interest in capacity development, I am a co-founder of Bioinformatics Hub of Kenya Initiative(BHKi)
- I’m currently 👀 using bioinformatics skill sets in pathogen discovery and molecular characterization of infectious viral agents.
- My current computational job involve: Shiny web application development, pathogen discovery in bats and baboons.
- I’m currently learning🌱 computational pipeline development
- Reach me 📫 via Twitter: @MwauraKiragu and/or Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org