Cookiecutter Django Webpack (Beta)
Create production ready django projects with webpack easily.
Basic Webpack Configuration works. Cookiecutter Django Webpack ships with bootstrap "4.3.1".
Do not Mail me for Issues please raise an issue in the GitHub Issues Section.
Note: Use a Virtual Env to setup your projects.
- $ cookiecutter https://github.com/kiran-capoor94/cookiecutter-django-webpack
- Use default for setup options.
- Enter the project directory where package.json file is
- $ cd project_slug/
- Install Node Dependencies
- $ npm install
- Run Webpack in Dev Environment with live compilation of your static files
- $ npm run watch
- In a separate terminal, run the django sever
- $ python manage.py runserver_plus 0.0.0.0:8000
- Seamless Docker-Compose/Docker Integration for Django + Webpack
- Abstracting Webpack Builds and adding conditional operations with respect to Gulp/Docker..etc.
- Supporting 100% Coverage & Tests
- Make Documentation
Powered by Cookiecutter Django, Cookiecutter Django Webpack is a framework for jumpstarting production-ready Django projects quickly.
- Documentation for Pydanny's Cookiecutter Django: https://cookiecutter-django.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
- See Troubleshooting for common errors and obstacles
- If you have problems with Cookiecutter Django, please open issues don't send emails to the me.
For More info: - https://cookiecutter-django.readthedocs.io/en/latest/