iReversePlay - a small assigmnement I worked on
The flow should be as follows:
1. App loads to display Record view and txt_ReadMe in view. 2. User single-taps record button to start recording and reads the text. 3. When recording is active, Stop button should be displayed and should pulse and glow (please use your creativity to decide on the animation effect).
4. User taps Stop when recording is finished.
5. The user's recording is manipulated to play the audio backwards/in reverse.
6. When the manipulation is compete, button changes to Play.
7. User taps play to listen to the reverse read and txt_Playback is in view.
Thanks and have fun!