(See README.ru.md for Russian.)
The source code consists of two parts:
- blog posts,
- site builder.
Blog posts are stored as files in the directory "posts" and are licensed under Creative Commons "Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported" (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0).
- You can copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- See the full text in the file "LICENSE".
Other files form the site builder and are licensed under BSD 3-Clause which allows you almost unlimited freedom with the software so long as you include the BSD copyright and license notice in it. See the full text in the "site-builder.LICENSE".