- Ergonomic client for interacting with MPR DataMart
- Parses XML data into json
- Parses report data from strings into numpy dtypes and record arrays
- Builds a dynamic timeseries filesystem cache of requested data
- Aggregates data into common reports as pandas DataFrames
See examples in the examples notebook
You'll need to install pipenv to run the code.
To activate the git hooks:
git config core.hooksPath .githooks
These all need to be run from the project root.
# View CME Lean Hog Index report for last 20 days bin/cash --days=20 # View CME Cutout Index report (default last 10 days) bin/cutout # View Lean Hog Purchases report bin/purchases # View CME Fresh Bacon Index report bin/bacon # Start jupyter notebook server bin/notebook # Lint and run unit and acceptance tests with coverage bin/tests # Wipe reports cache bin/wipe # Build wheel for deployment bin/build # Remove build artifacts bin/clean