⚠️ This bundle is no longer maintained ⚠️
Kitpages Cms Bundle
This bundle is used to manage editorial content in a website.
You can try the online demo : http://democms.kitpages.fr
You can see a 4min video presentation (french) : http://www.kitpages.fr/fr/kitpages-cms-bundle-symfony2
Author : Philippe Le Van (twitter @plv) http://www.kitpages.fr
Why this CMS ?
We are developping this CMS because the opensource CMS we found on the market were too complex for our clients.
The goals of this CMS are :
- a super easy to use CMS for non technical people
- a CMS that can be integrated in an existing symfony2 project
- editorial contents managed by the CMS can be added to a dynamic page
- no administration page exept the website tree.
- good for performances
State of the project
In production state.
We are are using this CMS at Kitpages for our client websites.
- Edition of contents
- edition/preview/production mode
- change page layout and block template freely
- upload images on local server or on Amazon S3
- resize images while you edit your contents
- can be integrated as a simple bundle in an existing website
- manage navigation
- small news/blog system integrated
- you remain in a very standard symfony2 website. You can use any symfony2 bundle you want. There's no need for a specific module system for the CMS.
There's two installation methods :