gpg-contract-fork: GPGMail fork, minus contract dialog, plus working build instructions
I love open source. Let's go.
For general information, see the upstream README.
- Install GPG. Homebrew makes this easy:
brew install gnupg
- Clone this repo.
git clone https://github.com/kivikakk/GPGMail && cd GPGMail
- Make sure you have submodules cloned.
git submodule update --init --recursive
- Build and install Libmacgpg.
(cd Dependencies/Libmacgpg && make && mkdir -p ~/Library/Frameworks && cp -r build/Release/Libmacgpg.framework ~/Library/Frameworks/)
- Build, sign and install GPGTools.
make && codesign -s - --deep --force build/Release/GPGMail.mailbundle && mkdir -p ~/Library/Mail/Bundles && cp -r build/Release/GPGMail.mailbundle ~/Library/Mail/Bundles/
- Open Mail.app, open its Preferences, click "Manage Plugins..." at the bottom of the General pane, check the box next to "GPGMail.mailbundle", click "Apply and Restart Mail".
- Baby, you've got yourself a stew.
If these steps don't work for you, open an issue and let's work it out.