This app provides a simple form asking for a few personnal appreciations of services. Every text could be customized.
app/: Folder who contains all application ready to use sources.
./index.html: The index file, it loads the application and dependencies
./manifest.json: Kiwapp application manifest
main.css: Your css
normalize.css: Normalize dependency
./assets/: Folder of assets as fonts...
fonts/: Appliction fonts
images/: Folder who contains all images resources.
sources/: Folder who contains all application sources (for modifications look at sources folder .
Make it work
First, you have to upload the app.zip file to the Kiwapp Retail Manager.
Once is done, some configuration is needed :
- In the
appssection, find your uploaded application.
- Then click on the gear and
edit your application.
- Here you can upload resources binded to this application. Upload your
- Once you did, go to the
shopssection, and find your
- Click on the gear to the right of your application to
- You have an interface to customize text of each pages and write your own Parse class name and Id. Or you could write your server url if you don't want to use Parse.
- Click on
- The setup is done ! Test your application downloading it on a device !
This application is build on top of :
- Backbone 1.1.0
- Lodash 2.4.1
- jQuery 2.0.3
- MomentJs 2.5.1
- Normalize CSS 2.1.3
- Kiwapp Library 1.2.4
About the application
This application is built on top of Backbone , Lodash and Kiwapp.
You will find inside this repository :
- app/ : folder containing app sources
- images/ : folder containing images resources
- app.zip : zip file of content App folder, add this zip to your manager.
- images.zip : zip file of content image folder , like upstaire.
You just have to replace each images of your choice inside
If yours do not have the same name as ours, do not forget to update the
main.css contains inside
Customize text of application and Upload url
this template give you possibility to edit every questions and text and define upload url.
How to proceed:
- Go to
Kiwapp Managerand log in.
- Select your
- Go to
shopsection and select your shop.
- Select application inside your
App setand click on the config wheel
- Now you could write text for each pageg and
Parseupload config or a specifique
Urlfor collect form data.