Showcasing the power of Tequila
This project is a living example of a client app you could start building with Tequila.
Installing / Getting started
To get started, clone the repository, change directory and install the dependencies:
git clone email@example.com:kiwicom/margarita.git cd margarita/ yarn install
To launch the graphql server:
To launch the client app, you have different options:
yarn devto launch the development web version;
yarn build; yarn startto launch the production web version;
yarn androidto start the mobile version.
The other available scripts are:
yarn lintto ensure your code is properly formatted;
yarn flowto ensure your code is respecting the types given to your vaiables;
yarn test-cito ensure your code should pass the Continuous Integration (CI) tests;
yarn relayto get the latest schema of the graphql server and compile your queries and fragments to generate Flow types, among other things.
Deploying / Publishing
CAVEAT: This is a demo app.
What's all the bells and whistles this project can perform?
- Users can search and book flights; (@TODO)
- Users can manage their bookings; (@TODO)
Here you should write what are all of the configurations a user can enter when using the project.
If you'd like to contribute, please fork the repository and use a feature branch. Pull requests are warmly welcome.
NOTE: Note this is only meant as an example app and even though we take pride in the quality of our work, features should not be assumed to be production-ready.
To ensure code quality, make sure to run
yarn test-ci and fix the potential
errors before pushing your code. See above for a description of what it does.
Here are a few links that could be helpful:
- Presenting Tequila: https://partners.kiwi.com/presenting-tequila-revolution-travel-industry/
- Tequila Portal: https://tequila.kiwi.com/portal
- Repository: https://github.com/kiwicom/margarita/
- Issue tracker: https://github.com/kiwicom/margarita/issues
- In case of sensitive bugs like security vulnerabilities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly instead of using issue tracker. We value your effort to improve the security and privacy of this project!
- Awesome README starter: https://github.com/jehna/readme-best-practices
The code in this project is licensed under MIT license. By contributing to Margarita, you agree that your contributions will be licensed under its MIT license.