- There will be 11 datasets to test contestant's program on.
- Number of different cities in datasets are going to be:
- Competitor's program will be run on each dataset and for each dataset
competitor will earn points.
- If competitor's program gives wrong output, competitor will get 0 points.
- If competitor's program gives valid output, competitor will get P points, which will be computed as follows.
- If competitor's program's output gives price which is equal to best one or is better than best one than P=log_2(size of particular dataset)
- If competitor's program's output is worse than best one than P=[(b/y)^2]*log_2(size of particular dataset) where b is best price amongst all competitors and y is your price.
- Total points for given solution will be sum of points earned in each dataset
- If somebody gives better solution than best one, everybody's points are going to be recomputed based on how good is their solution relatively to the new best one.
Fetching latest commit…
Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time.
|Failed to load latest commit information.|