- Author: Jim Davis, the Depressed Press
- Created: June 20, 2006
- Contact: http://depressedpress.com/about/contact-me/
- The addition of feature-rich timeFormat() and dateFormat() methods allowing you detailed control over the display of your date and time values.
- Easy manipulation of date math via the add(), diff(), round(), floor() and ceil() methods with an extended selection of standardized date parts.
- Simplified comparision of dates using the compare() method.
- Many convience functions for dealing with Daylight Savings Time and various common needs.
- The ability to parse several ISO 8601 standard format dates as described in the Date and Time Formats W3C note.
Copyright (c) 1996-2013, The Depressed Press (depressedpress.com)
All rights reserved.
Covered under the BSD Open Source License (included in the code). Full legal information here: http://depressedpress.com/about/source-code-policy/