- Author: Jim Davis, the Depressed Press
- Created: September 20, 2006
- Contact: http://depressedpress.com/about/contact-me/
- dumpCookies(): A convenience method which dumps all available browser cookies to the console.
- dumpQueryString(): A convenience method which dumps all available query-string names and values to the console.
- logger(): A method for logging messages to the console using either custom or predefined types. logInfo(), logWarning() and logError() are all shortcut methods for logging specific types of messages easily.
- timer(): A method for timing blocks of code.
- getType(): Provides more advanced Object type-recognition than the native "typeof" operator.
The extension is self-contained and present an extremely small footprint. Only a single global object, "DP_Debug", is created.
Copyright (c) 1996-2013, The Depressed Press (depressedpress.com)
All rights reserved.
Covered under the BSD Open Source License (included in the code). Full legal information here: http://depressedpress.com/about/source-code-policy/