- Author: Jim Davis, the Depressed Press
- Created: July 26, 2004
- Contact: http://depressedpress.com/about/contact-me/
- The DP_ObCollection does not maintain any specific order of it members.
- Optionally all members of an DP_ObCollectionOrdered can be validated for type.
- A property of the specified Member object must contain a unique Key to be used as the member identifier.
Use the more advanced DP_ObCollectionOrdered if your application requires members to be maintained in order.
Copyright (c) 1996-2013, The Depressed Press (depressedpress.com)
All rights reserved.
Covered under the BSD Open Source License (included in the code). Full legal information here: http://depressedpress.com/about/source-code-policy/