- Author: Jim Davis, the Depressed Press
- Created: June 28, 2006
- Contact: http://depressedpress.com/about/contact-me/
The DP_QueryString script creates a global object which provides the developer with simple access to values set in the query string (also called the "command line parameters" or "URL variables"). It also provides the capability to generate query strings from an object.
- Full support for query strings where multiple parameters have the same name.
- The object has methods to get any query string element by name or get all elements at once.
- The object provides a method to generate query strings from a passed object.
- Provides the ability to parse both the current (browser generated) query string and arbitrary query strings specified by the developer.
The extensions are self-contained and present an extremely small footprint. Only a single global object, "DP_QueryString", is created.
Copyright (c) 1996-2013, The Depressed Press (depressedpress.com)
All rights reserved.
Covered under the BSD Open Source License (included in the code). Full legal information here: http://depressedpress.com/about/source-code-policy/