WP Setup Script
A Bash script for setting up a WordPress site, using WP-CLI.
- Set the site tagline
- Activate project theme
- Create a menu
- Create admin and client users
- Activate common plugins
- Create a "Home" page and set it as the front page
- Optional: Create a "Blog" page and add dummy posts
- Optional: Create pages and sub-pages with a comma separated list
- Kill all comments
- Set permalink structure and timezone
How to Use
- Place the setup script at the root of your WordPress install.
- Run the script with -
$ . wp-setup-script.sh project-name
- Answer the prompts.
- Enjoy your new WordPress site!
MIT © Kyle Brumm