- Contributors: @kjodle
- Tags: black, gray, white, fixed-layout, two-columns, left-sidebar, custom-menu, featured-images, post-formats, theme-options, threaded-comments, translation-ready
- Requires at least: 1.0
- Tested up to: 1.2
Stable tag: 0.9.1(Not sure how this will work under ClassicPress.)
- License: GPLv2 or later
- License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
For more information about Atticus Finch please go to http://wiki.kjodle.net/Category:Atticus_Finch_Theme.
As of version 0.10, development is exclusively for ClassicPress.
- In your admin panel, go to Appearance -> Themes and click the 'Add New' button.
- Type in 'Atticus Finch' in the search form and press the 'Enter' key on your keyboard.
- Click on the 'Activate' button to use your new theme right away.
Atticus Finch WordPress Theme, Copyright 2016 Kenneth John Odle Atticus Finch is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
The Atticus Finch theme bundles the following third-party resources:
IM Fell English Font, Copyright 2016 Igino Marini License: SIL (http://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/page.php?site_id=nrsi&id=OFL) Source: https://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/IM+Fell+English
Superfish jQuery Menu Plugin, Copyright 2015 Joel Birch License: MIT (http://opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.html) Source: http://users.tpg.com.au/j_birch/plugins/superfish/