A refactoring of Kevin Johnston's ember-based Portland-Comedy project.
By Kevin Johnston
http://pdxstandup.com.View live site at
- Clone this repository at:
- Move into the project folder
- Open index.html in the browser of your choice (we suggest Chrome)
- Alternatively, if using Atom, run "$ apm install atom-live-server" in the command line and launch a live local server by using the short cut "ctrl-shift-3". For more information, visit https://atom.io/packages/atom-live-server.
- To edit the SCSS files, run the command "$ sass --watch scss:css" in the command line.
- Alternatively, if you have Codekit installed on your device, simply drag and drop the project file into Codekit- the settings should auto-compile to the proper place, and you can launch a local live server through the program.
- No known bugs at this time.
Support and contact details
For help, contact:
This website is licensed under the MIT license
Copyright (c) 2017 Kevin Johnston