Clementine is now the official release-ready version of OrangeUI.
- Event mixin for objects
- Module dependency management
- Hierarchical ViewControllers with DOM helper functions
- View fragment loading w/ templating
- History and route management
- Standardized UI components
To use Clementine on your project, all you need to do is include the clementine library at the top of your root html file.
Depending on the features you choose to use, Clementine is dependent on the following libraries:
- jQuery - for AJAX and DOM Selectors
- 12/8/2012 - v0.5.0 - Minor updates for stability, service handling.
- 9/9/2012 - v0.4.0 - Dynamic chainable view states, custom routes, live microdata DOM bindings.
- 7/8/2012 - v0.3.0 - Branching clementine into separate project
- 3/30/2012 - v0.2.0 - Updated view inheritance, bug fixes from prior version.
- 7/21/2011 - v0.1.0 - Initial release, unstable.
Copyright (c) 2009-12 Kevin Kinnebrew Licensed under the MIT license. https://github.com/kkinnebrew/clementine/blob/master/LICENSE