This is a memcache client package for the Go programming language. The following commands are implemented:
- get (single key)
- set, add, replace, append, prepend
- incr, decr
go get github.com/kklis/gomemcache
Depending on your environment configuration, you may need root (Linux) or administrator (Windows) access rights to run the above command.
- Install gomemcache package (as described above).
- Start memcached at 127.0.0.1:11211 before running the test.
- On Unix start memcache socket listener:
memcached -s /tmp/memcached.sock -a 0755
- Run command:
go test github.com/kklis/gomemcache
Warning: Test suite includes a test that flushes all memcache content.
Note: On systems that don't support Unix sockets (like Microsoft Windows) TestDial_UNIX will fail.
- Go to $GOPATH/src/github.com/kklis/gomemcache/example/
- Compile example with:
go build example.go
- Run the binary