dnfdragora is a DNF frontend, based on rpmdragora from Mageia (originally rpmdrake) Perl code.
dnfdragora is written in Python 3 and uses libYui, the widget abstraction library written by SUSE, so that it can be run using Qt 5, GTK+ 3, or ncurses interfaces.
- Version higher than 1.1.9 required.
- Consider to check some not yet approved changes here https://github.com/anaselli/libyui
libyui-mga - our widget extension
SUSE libyui-bindings - anaselli fork
- https://github.com/anaselli/libyui-bindings/tree/mageia This fork is necessary to include also libyui-mga extension.
- For references, master is https://github.com/libyui/libyui-bindings
at least one of the SUSE libyui plugins
- libyui-gtk - https://github.com/libyui/libyui-gtk
- libyui-ncurses - https://github.com/libyui/libyui-ncurses
- libyui-qt - https://github.com/libyui/libyui-qt
- Consider here also to check some not yet approved changes at https://github.com/anaselli/libyui-XXX forks (where XXX is gtk, qt or ncurses)
at least one of the MGA libyui widget extension plugins (according to the one above)
- libyui-mga-gtk - https://github.com/xquiet/libyui-mga-gtk
- libyui-mga-ncurses - https://github.com/xquiet/libyui-mga-ncurses
- libyui-mga-qt - https://github.com/xquiet/libyui-mga-qt
LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
See license file.