Condor is Haskell Information Retrieval (IR) library which can be used to index, search and analyze documents.
The library can be installed from Hackage with the command:
cabal install condor
Condor consists of the following packages:
- Search - For indexing and searching document
- Reader - For reading content from different file types
There is also command line application for indexing and searching text documents.
- src - Contains library code
- src-test - Contains unit tests
- src-app - contains sources for command line application
- examples - Contain haskell examples which can be loaded in ghci and executed to test API
- samples - contains small datasets for testing purposes
This is alpha version of the library. It means that the API can change in the next releases.