Various scripts used in KSS software development
Currently this includes the following:
- dockerclean.py: Cleans out unused things from the local docker environment.
- git-recurse.sh: Recursively applies a git command to all repositories beneath the current directory.
- git-set-local-user.sh: Recursively sets the local user in all repositories beneath the current directory. This is most useful for contractors that support different customers each of whom presumably wants things checked in using a name and email specific to them.
- open-xcode-project.sh: Opens the given directory in Xcode.
- prettyprint.py: Reads its input stream and pretty prints it, if possible, to the output stream.
- set-links.sh: Sets symbolic links for each
.pyfile in the local directory into the target directory. The typical use for this is to allow an existing path to contain links to the checked out versions of the scripts in this project.
- docker: Needed for dockerclean.py.
- git: Needed for git-....
- Xcode: Needed for open-xcode-project.sh.
- pylint and shellcheck: Needed for the static analysis
make analyzeto work.