C++ I/O library (networking, files, and streams)
What is it?
This is a C++ library containing a number of methods and classes to help with basic network, file, and stream input/output operations.
This library has no prerequisites other than a C++14 compiler and the standard library.
If you wish to make changes to this library that you believe will be useful to others, you can contribute to the project. If you do, there are a number of policies you should follow:
- Check the issues to see if there are already similar bug reports or enhancements.
- Feel free to add bug reports and enhancements at any time.
- Don't work on things that are not part of an approved project.
- Don't create projects - they are only created the by owner.
- Projects are created based on conversations on the wiki.
- Feel free to initiate or join conversations on the wiki.
- Follow our C++ Coding Standards.