This set of scripts will build the requisites for KLayout builds with MSVC 2017, both for 32 and 64bit. These are:
- libexpat: XML parser for use with Python standalone modules
- libcurl: HTTP/HTTPS access for Python standalone tools
- zlib: Compression library
- python: A basic installation including a debug variant
- ruby: Basic Ruby required to support DRC and other DSL's
- git installed in PATH
- MSVC 2017 installed (e.g. community edition)
- Helper tools: (1) cmake.exe in PATH (2) ruby.exe, bison.exe, flex.exe, sed.exe in PATH
For (1) use cmake for Windows: https://cmake.org/files/v3.12/cmake-3.12.1-win64-x64.msi
For (2) use MSYS2:
- install "pacman -S ruby bison flex sed"
- set PATH=c:\msys64\usr\bin;%PATH%
Note: cmake must be taken from the Windows installation!
To build all:
To build 32 bit only:
buildall.bat -32 ...