This is a cross platform app (Android, iOS) that goes along with the brewing software kleiner-brauhelfer.
What can you do with the app?
- Overview of the brews
- Add data and measurements during the brewing process
- Add data and measurements during the bottling process
- Add measurements during the fermentation process
- Add brew ratings
- Manage the ingredient inventory
- Manage the equipment
What can't you do with the app (yet)?
- Create database file
- Create a recipe
A demo database can be access with these Dropbox credentials: Access Token:
Synchronizing with Dropbox
- Access the Dropbox developer area https://www.dropbox.com/developers.
- Log in with your Dropbox account.
- Click on "Create your app".
- Select "Dropbox API".
- You can select both "App folder" or "Full Dropbox", but "Full Dropbox" is easier to start with.
- Define an app name.
- Click on "Create app."
- On the next page click on "Generate" just below "Generated access token".
- If you've chosen "App folder" before place the database file "kb_daten.sqlite" in this folder or subfolder.
- Locate the database file "kb_daten.sqlite" in your Dropbox.
- Open the app "kleiner-brauhelfer-app" and go to the settings page.
- Enter the access token (!).
- Enter the relative path to the databse file, e.g. /Apps/kleiner-brauhelfer/kb_daten.sqlite.
- The app should connect as soon as you finished editing both fields.
- If you are sure the field are correct but the app is not synchronizing try to restart the app.