Python frameworks' benchmarks
There are some benchmarks for popular python frameworks.
- Aiohttp -- Http client/server for asyncio
- Bottle -- Fast, simple and lightweight WSGI micro web-framework
- Django -- The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines
- Falcon -- A high-performance Python framework for building cloud APIs
- Flask -- A microframework based on Werkzeug, Jinja2 and good intentions
- Muffin -- A web-framework based on Asyncio stack
- Pyramid -- A small, fast, down-to-earth, open source Python web framework
- Tornado -- A Python web framework and asynchronous networking library
- Wheezy Web -- A lightweight, high performance, high concurrency WSGI web framework.
- weppy -- The Web framework for humans
The goal of the project is not tests for deployment (like uwsgi vs gunicorn and etc) but instead tests the frameworks itself.