File to URL
fu stands for
File to URL, a utility design to help you upload images/files and produce Markdown/HTML snippets with couple of clicks.
Raw Image Dataor
Filesfrom Clipboard to server
- Multiple files to multiple servers with one click
- Upload to your own FTP/SFTP, or your NAS through LocalStorage protocol
- Upload to public image hosting service like
- Compress image before upload
- Adding wartermark for image
- Customizable output format, HTML/Markdown/Raw or whatever plain-text format you like
- Copy output from History records
- Manage history by tagging
- Search history clips by similarity (base on
- Easy to backup/restore your data
- i18n support
Go to releases page download archive according to your OS.
.7z file from releases page. extract to whereever you want.
If you want it to be launched at login, please make a shortcut in your
Build on Windows (Qt 5.13.2)
Tested on Windows 10 with Qt 5.13.2, higher version may not work.
- Create working directory
- Create dependencies directory
- Download libqcurl binaries from https://github.com/klesh/libqcurl/releases/tag/v1.0.0 and extract them to
- Clone repository:
git clone https://github.com/klesh/fu.git fu2\fu
Qt Creatorand open
fu2\fu\fu.pro, select both
Desktop Qt 5.13.2 MinGW 32-bitand
Desktop Qt 5.13.2 MinGW 64-bitkits
- For each
releaseconfiguration of each kits, add a building step
installas Make arugments
- Select target Kit/Build (computer-like icon on the bottom left corner), then press
Qt 5.13.2 (MinGW xxx 32-bit)(or
64-bit) command prompt accordingly and go to
x86_64) and run
Q: How to add imgur.com?
A: go to http://api.imgur.com/ register an application, you will receive a Client-ID, then you can create a imgur.com entry in
Preferences. You may have to setup proxy field if you run into a "blocked by imgur.com " error.
Like it ?
- Star this respository right away!
- Recommend to your friends.
- Twitter/Facebook/Reddit it already.
- Pull Requests are all welcome.