FileMaker data synchronisation / synchronization / replication
##Project Data synchronization is rather difficult. Since FileMaker does not provide a synchronization by its own I created a generic solution to solve this problem. The synchronisation tool replicates data between any FileMaker client and can even be triggered on a FileMaker server (interval scipt or by calling perfom script on server from a client).
- Download the zip files in the repo and open them with a FileMaker Pro / FileMaker Pro Advanced / FileMaker Go / host it on a FileMaker Server.
- Click on "sync" and create a new account (if you don't want to create one you can get credentials from http://www.filemaker-sync.com).
- Copy the files to another device or in another folder on your computer and open it with another filemaker instance.
- Enter the same account after pressing sync again.
- Edit your data and sync and vice versa in both files.
##Download / Installation instructions Download of the solution and instructions how to add data synchronization to your FileMaker databases can be found under: http://www.filemaker-sync.com
- FileMaker database you want to synchronize
- FileMaker Pro (minimum) / FileMaker Pro Advanced (recommended)
- basic filemaker knowledge
- 5-10 minutes time to implement the synchronization