Utility for creating animations from a series of images toc:
<procedure>(make-animator #!key (magnitude 10000) (frames-per-second 4) (type png) (width 1600) (height 900)) → Two values: next-frame and finalize</procedure> Create an animator, which consists of two values: a frame-creator and a finalizer.
is a niladic function which returns the filename of the next frame; is a monadic function taking the name of the resultant animation (e.g. ).
- : Roughly the number of animations one anticipates
- : Frames per second
- : The frame type; one of e.g. "png", "jpg"
- : The width of the frame in pixels (#f for no scaling)
- : The height of the frame (#f for no scaling)
(receive (next-frame finalize) (make-animator) (let ((graph (make-random-graph))) (call-for-each-frame (depth-first-search graph) (lambda (graph) (write-graph-as-png graph (next-frame)))) (finalize "graph")))
=== About this egg
- 0.1 : Initial release
- 0.2 : Fix cock-invocation.
- 0.3 : Add width and height.
- 0.3.1 : Remove the dependency on setup-helper-cock.
- 0.3.2 : Remove the dependency on debug.
- 0.3.3 : Use hahn.
Documented by hahn.