- radium 205 A graphical music editor. A next generation tracker.
- jack_capture 16 A program for recording soundfiles with jack
- vstserver 7 Use vst plugins in linux. (First system in the linux audio world that did this.)
- radium_compressor 6 An audio compressor with accurate compression metering
- camd 5 MIDI library for AmigaOS3, AROS (official), MorphOS and AOS4
Repositories contributed to
- sun-opsys/Doppelauge 36 Four libraries for the play framework
- x42/weakjack 3 weak/runtime libjack linking (jackaudio.org)
- jackaudio/jack2 349 jack2 codebase
- free-audio/clap 10 CLever Audio Plugin
- MicBosi/VisualizationLibrary 32 Visualization Library is a C++ middleware for high-performance 2D and 3D graphics applications based on OpenGL 1.x-4.x supporting Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
Contributions in the last year 1,426 total May 4, 2015 – May 4, 2016
Longest streak 34 days April 1 – May 4
Current streak 34 days April 1 – May 4
- Pushed 29 commits to kmatheussen/radium Apr 28 – May 3
9 Issues reported
- Open #508 Pressing F12 should bring back the old text-based selector, since it's less convenient to operate a popup menu with the keyboard
- Open #507 MIDI instruments are not shown in instrument track selector popup menu
- Open #505 If not using nvidia card, show info box about GL pause during startup.
- Open #504 Ctrl key doesn't work when changing compressor sliders
- Open #503 Pressing ctrl while moving mixer slider doesn't work.
- Closed #502 cloneAudioInstrument doesnt clone patch data,
- Open #501 After loading preset or replacing instrument, the sound object is not selected in the mixer anymore (should have a darker color)
- Open #500 Don't create undo if moving a mixer object to the same position as before
- Closed #499 Option to turn off GL_pause