Mikhail Korobov kmike
- django-widget-tweaks 420 Tweak the form field rendering in templates, not in python-level form definitions. CSS classes and HTML attributes can be altered.
- marisa-trie 282 Static memory-efficient Trie-like structures for Python (2.x and 3.x). Uses marisa-trie C++ library.
- pymorphy2 258 Morphological analyzer / inflection engine for Russian language.
- datrie 226 Fast, efficiently stored Trie for Python. Uses libdatrie.
- DAWG 99 DAFSA-based dictionary-like read-only objects for Python. Based on `dawgdic` C++ library.
Repositories contributed to
- scrapinghub/splash 424 Lightweight, scriptable browser as a service with an HTTP API
- scrapy/scrapy 10,529 Scrapy, a fast high-level web crawling & scraping framework for Python.
- TeamHG-Memex/fortia 9 [work in progress] Firefox addon for Scrapely
- TeamHG-Memex/arachnado 8 Web Crawling UI and HTTP API, based on Scrapy and Tornado
- scoder/lupa 246 Lua in Python
Contributions in the last year 1,645 total Oct 8, 2014 – Oct 8, 2015
Longest streak 20 days April 14 – May 3
Current streak 7 days October 3 – October 9
- Pushed 4 commits to scrapy/scrapy Oct 3 – Oct 9
- Pushed 1 commit to scrapy/parsel Oct 8
- Pushed 12 commits to kmike/pymorphy2 Oct 4 – Oct 5
3 Pull Requests
- Open #1530 DOC fix docs after GH-1289.
- Open #1528 public Crawler.create_crawler method
- Merged #1527 TST don't use broken Pillow version in tests
7 Issues reported
- Open #313 can't run custom JS if a website uses Content Security Policy
- Open #1531 remove --lsprof option and bundled lsprofcalltree.py library
- Open #1529 make Scrapy 1.1 release
- Open #1523 engine_started vs spider_opened
- Open #1521 signals docs are confusing
- Open #1520 Move scrapy.telnet to scrapy.extensions.telnet
- Closed #1460 Pillow 3.0 raises errors on open when using tempfile.TemporaryFile