Android Driver for hJOP
hJOPandroidDriver is a simple application, which allows user to become an engine driver and control one or more engines on the model railroad. It fully cooperates with hJOP (in Czech). Importantly, hJOP is required for this application to work.
Application connects directly to the main hJOPserver via WiFi and requests engines from railroad dispatchers.
- Automatic server scan in local network, server select.
- Server database.
- Train request.
- Speed control, direction control, function control.
- Function meaning displaying.
- Idle, emergency stop.
- Show modell speed in kmph.
- Train release.
- Differentiation between total control and semi-total control.
This project in available under Apache License v2.0.
This application is developed in Android Studio.