This document describes a specification of Railroad Control System Interface API. This API is used between hJOPserver and systems for controlling railroad accessories (e.g. MTB, XpressNET etc.).
Every railroad control system
dll library should implement API described in
this document to be used from hJOP.
Open– open RCS hardware, scan available modules.
Start– scan inputs state.
- RCS in running.
Stop– stop scanning inputs.
Close– close connection to RCS hardware.
- hJOP (in Czech)
- hJOP RCS (in Czech)
- hJOPserver (implements RCS API)
- RCS Delphi (used by hJOPserver)
- MTB direct library (implements RCS API)
- MTB v4 network library (implements RCS API)
- XpressNET RCS Library (implements RCS API)
Content of the repository is provided under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 License.
- Jan Horacek (email@example.com) (current maintainer)
- Michal Petrilak