- ansuz-cms Google Group
- ansuz on github
- track bugs on lighthouse
- On IRC at Freenode #ansuz
- ansuz-commit-log Google Group
Ansuz is an open source Content Management System built in Ruby on Rails. It aims for a modular / plugin-based design, and should have more features out of the box than any other Rails CMS we’re aware of.
By combining the CMSes of Isshen Solutions and Isotope 11, we plan to create a best-of-breed technology suitable for production use on a myriad of sites. Ansuz is licensed via the BSD license.
- clone from github: git clone git://github.com/knewter/ansuz.git
- install gems: sudo rake gems:install
- create proper config/database.yml (note: install script supports this, but db script creation is bugged, so should be done externally from the script)
- create databases for development & test environments (note: install script is currently bugged for this)
- rake ansuz:install
NOTE: SQLite has problems with ansuz, please don't use it for now.
NOTE: See the Ansuz Site Launcher
If run with sudo on a server with passenger set up and all the gems already installed, it will check out a new ansuz and set up a fresh database for it and set up a vhost for the domain specified. So, then if that domain points to the server, Bam! Done.
For help, feel free to contact the authors at Our Google Gorup, or individually:
- josh at isotope11.com
- james at isotope11.com
- adam at isshen.com
Isotope 11, Inc. 600 Beacon Parkway Suite 950 Birmingham, AL 35209