You can clone with
No one assigned
As reported here: http://groups.google.com/group/knockoutjs/browse_thread/thread/6ed62ac525e32c89#
Fix for issue #102 (value binding should always catch "change" event)
Ok, down to business...
I am still experiencing this issue with the very latest build of your knockout js in the following scenario:
1) I have a form filled with a number of input text fields that are data-bound to a view model by "value".
2) When my form loads I select the first field in the form and enter a few characters so that the browser autocomplete list appears.
3) I click on one of the item in the autocomplete list box and that text appears in the form field.
4) I then press tab to tab to the next field in the form.
6) When I repreat the above steps, and I manually enter in the value of the first field, the value is propagated to the view model fine.
It seems this issue only occurs for me in IE 9 (version 9.0.8112.16421 to be exact). IE8 and Firefox seem to work fine.
Thanks in advance!
See my comments on case #122.
[Reapply a64b88a] Fix for issue #102 (value binding should always cat…
…ch "change" event)