Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
This release includes a number of fixes for regressions in the previous 3.5.0 release candidate. Given the time since the RC, we also decided to include a few small improvements.
- Fix to maintain an element's focus when it's moved by the
- Fix changes to
stylebinding to correctly append
- Fix regression to
ko.contextForwhen used after
- Revert changes in
ko.utilsto use native array methods.
- Remove global
createChildContextWithAsoption and add
noChildContextbinding option. The default behavior for
asmatches previous releases.
- Fix the interaction of
- Add an option for
completeOn: "render"will have the binding wait to trigger
descendantsCompleteuntil it is rendered.
- Throw an error for unbalanced virtual elements.
ko.applyBindingsthrows an error if a non-Node is given as the second parameter.
- Support an
optionsobjects as a parameter to
- Support a custom rate-limit function as the
methodparameter to the
- Support setting custom CSS properties with the
- Optimize how many elements are moved by
- Update TypeScript declarations.