A Giter8 template describes a classic CRUD application in Play 2.4.x with ReactiveMongo
Play 2.4.x application with ReactiveMongo 0.12.x - reactive, asynchronous and non-blocking Scala driver for MongoDB.
This is a classic CRUD application, backed by a MongoDB database. It demonstrates:
- Achieving, Futures to use more idiomatic error handling.
- Accessing a MongoDB database, using ReactiveMongo 0.12.x.
- Achieving, table pagination and sorting functionality.
- Replaced the embedded JS & CSS libraries with WebJars.
- Play and Scala-based template engine implementation
- Bootswatch-United with Twitter Bootstrap 3.3.5 to improve the look and feel of the application
- The Github code for the project is at : playing-reactive-mongo
- Clone the project into local system
- To run the Play framework 2.4.x, you need JDK 8 or later
- Install Typesafe Activator if you do not have it already. You can get it from here: download
activator clean compileto build the product
activator runto execute the product
- playing-reactive-mongo should now be accessible at localhost:9000
Written in 2017 by Knoldus Software LLP
To the extent possible under law, the author(s) have dedicated all copyright and related and neighboring rights to this template to the public domain worldwide. This template is distributed without any warranty. See http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/.