A no muss, no fuss continuous integration software
- No muss, no fuss deployment. nodejs is the only dependency.
- Realtime build status and colored runner output
- Simple, straightforward configuration. Just add a
Hawkfileto your repository and push to GitHub.
- Create a new app at https://www.firebase.com/
Clone this repository and deploy it to firebase:
npm install -g firebase-tools git clone https://github.com/knoopx/hawkins.git cd hawkins firebase init firebase deploy
Access the app at http://xxx.firebaseapp.com/
- Go to your GitHub repository settings and add a push-only webhook pointing to
Install the worker on as many machines as needed:
sudo npm install -g coffee-script forever git clone https://github.com/knoopx/hawkins-worker.git cd hawkins-worker npm install
script/runnerto fit your needs. By default it clones, caches and runs
Hawkfileon your repository.
Start the worker with:
forever start -c coffee hawkins-worker.coffee --firebase https://xxx.firebaseio.com
Hawkfilewith your app-specific test/build/deploy logic. To use whatever language you prefer just prepend a shebang.
- Push your repository