Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Mesh slice in orthogonal viewports. Previously the mesh was only visible in the 3D view.
- Mesh transparency can be adjusted.
- Skeleton and Segmentation table entries are now copyable to clipboard.
- Skeleton nodes table: A new context menu entry lets you select all trees that contain selected nodes.
- Segmentation: Rendering of borders of segmentation objects can be toggled off now.
- Settings per annotation file: Just add a settings.ini to your .k.zip.
- Beginning with this version, settings are maintained and compatible between different versions.
- Support for new NeuroData Store url naming scheme (previous scheme still works): /ocp/ca/ ↦ /nd/sd
- We added a new default dataset
- Cheatsheet: An informative side panel with an overview of the active work mode including shortcuts and links to related settings.
- Snapshot preview: Let’s you copy to clipboard, no need to save to file.
- There’s now a progress bar indicating network activity.
- Merging trees now correctly merges their meshes, too.
- The display of translucent meshes has been improved.
- Segmentation bucket fill: Buggy behavior at vp and movement boundaries have been fixed. Performance of the bucket fill has been improved.
- Some issues when filtering in the annotation tables have also been fixed.