** DEPRECATED! ** Please see https://github.com/allenai/openie-standalone, which has combined multiple projects into a single project that builds on Scala 2.11.
This is a collection of common code (enrichments, collections, and functions) that is used by the UW CSE Turing Center in the Scala programming langauge.
Add the following as a Maven dependency.
<groupId>edu.washington.cs.knowitall.common-scala</groupId> <artifactId>common-scala_2.9.2</artifactId> <version>[1.0.5, )</version>
The best way to find the latest version is to browse Maven Central.
- Bag/Multiset implementation.
- Simple graph collection.
- Interval collection for intervals within the integers.
- MultiIterable for iterating over multiple collections in parallel.
- An extention to Traversables to build a histogram of the elements.
- An extention to Iterables to interleave two iterables.
- Code to create precision-yield curves and area under the curve.
- A convenience construct for handling resources as in the C# using construct.
The only dependency is scalaz which is used very moderately.
- Michael Schmitz http://www.schmitztech.com/
- Robert Bart (rbart at cs.washington.edu)