Luke & Ted
- we should put together an asset package and opinionated guide to producing documentation, which serves our own needs for the datamapper site, but also can be used by other developers in the Ecosystem. If others opt into the system, we would be able to scrape out their content for the DM site proper.
Luke, Dan & Ted
- Things appear to be headed in a direction that everyone is comfortable with.
- We need general guidelines for documentation contributions.
- It may be useful to integrate Yardstick for 3rd party projects using our asset/doc kit.
- It'd be nice to build custom Yardoc templates and some attributes to mediate linking between API docs and higher level docs.
- Ted would like to see general principles for all sorts of stuff listed like http://semver.org/