Lavender is a Discord.JS-based bot that allows 3 things: easy moderation, boat-loads of fun, and lightweight self-deployment.
Table of Contents
Why should you use Lavender? Well, here's some things that set us apart from the competition.
- Open-Source - Open-source code means that you know what's happening when you execute a command. You're essentially in control of something simple like a text animation to something majour like kicking a user.
- Easy-to-Use - Lavender was made to be intuitive and easy-to-use and learn. With the simple prefix of a plus symbol (
+), you can append the basics like
+cmdsto go to the advanced like browsing crypto stocks and more.
- Uniaue Dashboard for UI Configurations - Some of our commands are unique to just Lavender. Our dashboard (TBA) is made to provide you with an experience like no other.
- Self-Deployment? No problem. - Lavender requires few files and is easy to deploy in less than 10 minutes*.
Where'd It Go?
A lot of things in this readme was moved to the documentation as most people don't need build/install guides right away. You can access all of this and more via the documentation here.
Licensing and Accrediations
The Lavender code is licensed under GNU General Public License v3 and developed in full by Matt and Lucas.
The Lavender logo, banner, and other graphics are property of Knox, Corp. © 2019 Knox, Corp. All rights reserved. The logo and banner was developed by employee, Lucky.
* Of course, your results may vary.