PHP GitHub API
A simple Object Oriented wrapper for GitHub API, written with PHP.
- Light and fast thanks to lazy loading of API classes
- Extensively tested and documented
$ composer require knplabs/github-api php-http/guzzle6-adapter "^1.1"
Basic usage of
<?php // This file is generated by Composer require_once __DIR__ . '/vendor/autoload.php'; $client = new \Github\Client(); $repositories = $client->api('user')->repositories('ornicar');
$client object, you can access to all GitHub.
<?php // This file is generated by Composer require_once __DIR__ . '/vendor/autoload.php'; use Cache\Adapter\Redis\RedisCachePool; $client = new \Redis(); $client->connect('127.0.0.1', 6379); // Create a PSR6 cache pool $pool = new RedisCachePool($client); $client = new \Github\Client(); $client->addCache($pool); // Do some request // Stop using cache $client->removeCache();
Using cache, the client will get cached responses if resources haven't changed since last time,
without reaching the
X-Rate-Limit imposed by github.
doc directory for more detailed documentation.
php-github-api is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE file for details
- Thanks to Thibault Duplessis aka. ornicar for his first version of this library.
- Thanks to Joseph Bielawski aka. stloyd for his contributions and support.
- Thanks to noloh for his contribution on the Object API.
- Thanks to bshaffer for his contribution on the Repo API.
- Thanks to Rolf van de Krol for his countless contributions.
- Thanks to Nicolas Pastorino for his contribution on the Pull Request API.
- Thanks to Edoardo Rivello for his contribution on the Gists API.
- Thanks to Miguel Piedrafita for his contribution to the v4 & Apps API.
Thanks to GitHub for the high quality API and documentation.