Journey to the Center of Symfony
1) Download the "Code" from any screencast page (available once you're susbcribed). Or, you can clone this repository from GitHub
2) If you downloaded the code, unzip it, open up a terminal,
and move into the
3) Download the vendor libraries via Composer:
You will be asked for your database credentials at the end, which save into the app/config/parameters.yml file.
4) Build the database and load in the test data!
php app/console doctrine:database:create php app/console doctrine:schema:create php app/console doctrine:fixtures:load
5) Start the built-in PHP web server:
php app/console server:run
6) Load up the app in your browser!
As we start writing the content for this tutorial, we invite you to read through it, try things out, and offer improvements, either as issues on this repository or as pull requests. Stuff is hard, so the more smart minds we can have on it, the better it will be for everyone.