It also implements some original features to make it even more useful.
dired-fdclone.el provides the following interactive commands:
This package is available on MELPA.
The above functions are mostly usable stand-alone, but if you feel like omakase, add the following line to your setup.
This makes dired:
- color directories in cyan and symlinks in yellow like FDclone
- sort directory listings in the directory-first style
- alter key bindings to mimic FD/FDclone
- not open a new buffer when you navigate to a new directory
- run a shell command in ansi-term to allow launching interactive commands
- automatically revert the buffer after running a command with obvious side-effects
Without spoiling dired's existing features.
As usual, customization is available via:
M-x customize-group dired-fdclone RET
Copyright (c) 2014-2018 Akinori MUSHA.
Licensed under the 2-clause BSD license. See
Visit the GitHub Repository for the latest information.