- Support for Chiron with the new Anycubic 0.0.2 Display (use CHIRON_DGUS if the special menu is missing)
- Support for MEGA X with the new Anycubic 0.0.2 Display (use MEGA_X_DGUS if the special menu is missing)
- Support for both Chiron Models (Anycubic OFW 1.3.0 and 1.3.5)
- Fully working manual mesh bed leveling (MBL) and auto bed leveling (ABL) feature for Anycubic Chiron!
- No need of any custom gcode files stored on the sd card to enable or disable ABL
- New "reset leveling" menu entry in special menu for Chiron
- Manual leveling while printing for Chiron
- Ultra-Fast BLTouch/3DTouch probing feature
- BLTouch Autolevelling mesh is now saved automatically to eeprom storage
- Automatic Z-Offset save/restore
- Automatic Mesh rebuild feature on "load defaults" for Chiron.
- Smaller print area for normal i3 MEGA. (215x215x206 mm)
- FlowRate can be adjusted in 1% steps instead of 5%
- New pin assignment for all Trigorilla boards
- Auto Home X after G29 on Chiron
- On Mega S/P/X the ne nozzle moves 2 mm away from the endstops after homing
- Automatic stepper driver release after successful auto leveling
- New differentiation between A4988 and TMC22XX stepper drivers to ensure maximum performance
- Max E0 (Nozzle) temperature increased to 300°C
- Pressing the "back" Button in the advanced leveling menu crashed the printer
- Fixed "whining" noise on stock Mega Pro
- Fix "filament in/out" nozzle heating.
- Fix Support for 3DTouch and other BLTouch Clones
- BLTouch mesh leveling grid was sometimes not loaded correctly.
- Chiron extruder fan was not working at all
- Chiron Mesh levelling was out of bed boundaries
- Print progress was not shown on Display
- Print time was incorrect on Display
- Crashes when using USB and SD at the same time (only DGUS Version)
- Extruder fan on Mega Pro was not set automatically
- Easy 4 Point Leveling did only work for point 1 on Chiron
- Fixed slow responding Touchscreen on some Mega S/P Models
- Fixed stuttering on small curves when using ARC.
- The Mega Pro Laser is currently nor supported at all
- When setting the Z offset manually, the Nozzle does not move to give you "live feedback". The Offset is only applied after X/Y movement
- The Nozzle temperature can only be set over 260°C via gcode and not the Touchscreen. This issue can not be fixed
- On Mega X with original DWIN/DGUS II Display, the pause/resume feature does not work due to a bug in the TFT Firmware itself.
How to Install:
- Follow the Beginner's Guide which is also available in german as "Einsteiger Leitfaden".
- Read the FAQ which can also be found in the Wiki.
- If you own a MEGA S or MEGA PRO, set your Bed size in your Slicer to these values.
- Use Cura, PrusaSlicer or xLoader to flash the Firmware to your Printer.