Public Arduino Projects
Here I have a small collection of (somewhat) useful Arduino projects that I would Like to share with the public. I have licensed these code snippits under the MIT license for convenience of anyone that would like to use them for any purpose.
If you have any issues or questions about any of my projects, please contact me at ko7m at arrl dot net and I will do my best to assist you.
- Ascii - Utility to output ASCII table to serial port
- i2cscanner - Utility to show i2c devices attached to the i2c bus.
- i2cscan - A modification of i2cscanner to scan all devices behind a PCA9546 i2c multiplexer
- NTPClock - A simple time server synchronized Arduino clock
- PSK31Keyboard - Arduino Due-based PSK31 keyboard based on DDS techniques.