Filter HTML tables data easily
This script adds to any html table a "filter by column" feature that enables users to filter and limit the data displayed within a long table. It even works on tables with uneven rows. The script automatically adds a filter grid bar at the top of the desired table.
- Convert a regular HTML table into an advanced grid component providing:
- Advanced columns filtering model
- Sorting and pagination facilities
- Complete selection model (addon)
- Extended keyboard navigation (addon)
- Inline cell or row editing (addon)
- Row insertion or deleting (addon)
- And even more behaviors...
- Attach to an existing HTML table
- Integration with any server-side technology as this is a pure client-side solution
- Callbacks for all events, and delegates for most actions
- Exhaustive documentation and API
- Valuable support provided under a Premium request
Demos and documentation available @ http://tablefilter.free.fr/
This script is now being replaced by TableFilter. There will be no longer updates in this repository. If you haven't used this script before, you can safely switch to TableFilter. If you already used this library in the past, check the demos out and read the documentation in the WIKI to understand the changes occurred to the configuration options and public API.
Enjoy the next generation of the HTML Table Filter Generator!