- libu 129 LibU is a multiplatform utility library written in C, with APIs for handling memory allocation, networking and URI parsing, string manipulation, debugging, and logging in a very compact way, plus m…
- klone 90 KLone is a fully-featured, multiplatform, web application development framework, targeted especially for embedded systems and appliances.
- libscs 11 Reference implementation of the SCS protocol
- makl 9 MaKL is a simple and light framework for building multi-platform C/C++ projects, purely based on the Bourne Shell and GNU Make
- webthings 8 CoRE protocols implementation and ramblings