- klone 70 KLone is a fully-featured, multiplatform, web application development framework, targeted especially for embedded systems and appliances.
- libu 57 LibU is a multiplatform utility library written in C, with APIs for handling memory allocation, networking and URI parsing, string manipulation, debugging, and logging in a very compact way, plus m…
- libscs 10 Reference implementation of the SCS protocol
- makl 8 MaKL is a simple and light framework for building multi-platform C/C++ projects, purely based on the Bourne Shell and GNU Make
- webthings 8 CoRE protocols implementation and ramblings
Contributions in the last year 0 total Mar 2, 2014 – Mar 2, 2015
Longest streak 0 days No recent contributions
Current streak 0 days No recent contributions